We know that employee benefits can’t remain the same. With corporate culture and employee socio-demographics ever-changing, so must the benefits that employers provide. When health plan dollars are appropriately allocated to the most relevant areas, it provides the long-term results needed
Your employees’ perception of your benefits program is crucial. Ensuring an understanding of the open enrollment offerings and how and when to use benefit options is critical for appropriately spending available dollars. Monitoring utilization on an ongoing basis and implementing direct communications based on that analysis will help achieve the desired goals for all.
EXPERIENCE THE IOA DIFFERENCE
- Claims advocates
- Consumer-minded education and tools
- Customized communications and education
- Dedicated account management team
- Employee assistance programs
- RiskScore® advantage
- Rx savings cards
- Total compensation statements
- Wellbeing programs
IOA Wellness Programs:
- Show your commitment to employee success and wellbeing.
- Help boost employee morale, productivity, and retention.
- Provide an opportunity to preserve the generosity of health plans, benefits, and future compensation.
- Create awareness and provide a platform for employees to increase health knowledge
- Improve underlying health conditions.
What IOA’s Wellness Programs offer:
- In-house Wellness Facilitator.
- Develop, implement, and deliver compliant data-driven wellness programs.
- Evaluate health and wellness programs to enhance employer engagement and employee experience.
IOA’S COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES
- Compliance review
- Consultation services
- Dedicated help desk
- Educational webinars
- Legislative updates
- Ongoing plan review
- Strategic recommendations
IOA’S ENHANCED SERVICES
- Actuarial pay or play analysis
- Full-time determinations
- Legal and actuarial guidance
- Large employer status determination
- Legal control group analysis
- Legal opinion letters
- Measurement period consultation
- Measurement period maintenance
- Plan design and actuarial value estimates
- Plan document reviews
- Workforce review and restructuring recommendations