SHARING YOUR RISK
Bringing clarity to business and insurance decisions
We are in the business of challenging business owners to run their businesses smarter and better.
Ask yourself these questions:
What unseen risks are you overlooking?
Are you buying insurance because you have to or because you understand the risk?
For business complexity in the Real Estate Development space, no one knows how to transfer risk better.
Are you susceptible to hidden risk from cyber threats?
Take the 20 question assessment:
RECENT POSTS FROM THE BLOG:
- Why You May Need Contract Analysis When Adding New ClientsIf you’ve ever run a small business, you know that the excitement of signing a new client can make you gloss over things like performing a thorough contract analysis. … Read more
- Does Your Commercial Builders’ Insurance Match Today’s Risks?Spring may seem like an odd time to turn your business attention to commercial builders’ insurance, but as warmer weather begins to creep in, more construction projects are set … Read more
- Is Your Insurance Portfolio Keeping Up With Your Business Growth?Despite popular perception, an impressive amount of business growth has taken place in the U.S. during the COVID-19 pandemic, found the Wall Street Journal (2022). Nonetheless, the ongoing uncertainty … Read more
- Protecting Your Company Against 2022 Cybersecurity ThreatsNo matter what line of business you’re in, cybersecurity attacks are an ever-present risk. That risk has increased exponentially during the pandemic as more critical business processes have moved … Read more
- Start off 2022 on the Right Foot with a Risk Management AssessmentFor many years, we’ve advised our clients to perform an annual risk review. The good news is, it isn’t too late to do it for last year — to … Read more